Today’s threat landscape is dynamic. The proliferation of disruptive technologies like mobile, social, cloud and big data has been increasingly impacting protection strategies. These technologies will continue to add to the complexity and drive the security needs of the IT infrastructure and information assets. They will also challenge integrity of current security controls and will risk enterprise data and intellectual property (IP). Thus, it’s important that businesses have a strategy to deliver effective enterprise security risk management and situational awareness using defense-in-depth strategies, monitoring, analysis and reporting.
Without an extensive security strategy, organizations often leave themselves open to countless security risks. A comprehensive process-based approach to consulting and security product deployments will help you address critical security challenges.
IT security strategy is a critical component to the success of any business and our organization will help solidify your IT security with best-in-class hardware and software solutions. Through our portfolio of holistic IT Security Services, All Covered employs industry-leading measures to build a comprehensive security strategy that encompasses systems implementation, testing, monitoring, vulnerability management, and compliance.
With a full suite of services, we cover all infrastructure components including computers, mobile devices, servers, and firewalls.All Covered’s cybersecurity services are further enhanced with cloud backup and disaster recovery which ensures successful threat mitigation while greatly reducing the potential of data loss.
Our IT security services aim to improve the agility, flexibility and cost effectiveness of the next generation needs of information security and compliance programs. We ensure a holistic risk driven approach f
or organizations with our solutions in the areas of identity and access governance, data protection, risk & compliance, threat management and mitigation (application, network & mobile) and cyber security monitoring & manageme
Incident Response Services
Incident response is an organized approach to rapidly responding to the aftermath of a security breach, incident, or cyberattack. The goal of incident response is to quickly identify an attack, minimize its effects, contain the damage, and identify the root cause of the incident to reduce the risk of future incidents. When security threats arise, quick incident response is critical for proper identification and containment of the risk. StoolTechnologies strives to deliver cybersecurity incident response services that will meet all of our client needs in these tough situations and will leave you confident your incident was properly handled. StoolTechnologies understands that cybersecurity incident response services are not a one-size-fits-all delivery; that’s why we have multiple options and will work with you to tailor a solution that meets your needs.
Uncover architectural and conceptual issues through emulated, real-world attacks.
The best way to know if your organization is susceptible to a security breach is to test your defenses. By evaluating the strength of your company’s infrastructure and revealing vulnerabilities, you can effectively manage those weaknesses.
StoolTechnologies evaluates various points of exposure in your programs, systems, and networks, attempting to gain deeper levels of access and higher levels of security clearance. Once these access points are identified, we’ll work with you to build a plan that helps your company be better prepared to face threats.
Our penetration test services have been accepted to satisfy the requirements of ISO 27000-1
- PENETRATION TESTING – EXTERNAL Consists of enumerating and verifying vulnerabilities that could be exploited by external attackers to gain unauthorized access to your systems. StoolTechnologies team plays the role of an external attacker, attempting to exploit vulnerable systems to obtain confidential information or compromise network perimeter defenses.
- PENETRATION TESTING – INTERNAL Focuses on determining the potential business impact of a security breach and validating the level of effort required for an attacker to overcome your security infrastructure. After access is gained, StoolTechnologies identifies configuration issues and vulnerabilities that can be exploited. Using that information, StoolTechnologies attempts to complete several objectives that are designed to replicate common attacker behaviors.
- PENETRATION TESTING – PCI With specific goals set by the PCI Security Standards Council, this test involves both external and internal penetration test methodologies. The two main objectives of his test are; 1) To determine whether and how a malicious user can gain access to assets that affect the fundamental security of the systems, files, logs and cardholder data; 2) To confirm that the applicable controls required by PCI DSS are in place.
- PENETRATION TESTING – WEB APPLICATION Focuses on evaluating the security of a web application by using aspects of the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) and the OWASP standard testing checklist, and involves an active analysis of the application for any weaknesses, technical flaws or other vulnerabilities. You’ll receive an assessment of the potential impact, steps to reproduce the issue if applicable, and StoolTechnologies’ recommendations for remediation.
- PENETRATION TESTING – PHYSICALMeasures the effectiveness of security training, internal procedures, and technical controls by attempting physical access to your organization. StoolTechnologies’ staff will pose as a legitimate person or company (fire inspector, exterminator, power company technician, etc.) and then attempt to gain access to restricted areas, obtain a physical network connection, or access unattended workstations or information stores.
Data Protection Documentation and Business Continuity Plan/ Disaster Recovery Plan
Whether it’s caused by a power failure in your building or a ransomware virus locking you out of your system, the result is the same: your business is compromised.
The estimated average cost* of an hour of downtime is $8,000 for small businesses, $74,000 for mid-sized companies and $700,000 for large businesses. It’s the cost of not looking ahead.
Every business has different systems, requirements and resources. Switchfast offers comprehensive packages to ensure complete coverage. We can also work to customize our solutions to your unique requirements. We can set you up with one or a combination of the following:
- A Comprehensive Backup & Disaster Recovery Documentation, which includes all the necessary hardware, software, offsite storage, and the ability to failover when your production hardware is impacted
- Fast and stable backup storage
- Image-based backup software
- Experts to manage your backups and the recovery process
- Custom solutions to meet your unique business requirements
- After understanding your needs – complete documentation on how to un your day-to-day business from an IT Security aspect.